Media and Me

23rd September 2021

My favourite things are....

  • I don't really watch films but when i do they're normally comedy ones. 
  • Same with TV shows, i usually watch comedy shows like Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Jane the virgin or Friends. 
  • I listen to lots of different music, i don't really have a favourite, it just depends what i want to listen to, but i do listen to it a lot.
  • I don't play games unless i'm really bored which isn't that often.
  • I spend most of my time on social media, my favourite apps are TikTok, Instagram and Snapchat.

I chose to do media because it sounded fun when i read about it, and i wanted to know more about how it works.
So far it's as good as i thought it would be and i hope it stays the same, or similar. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts