News Day Evaluation

07/04/22              LO: to evaluate and review our News Day project

Our News Day story was about the Cornwall Spring Games and we interviewed Mr Russell to find out more information. I enjoyed all of it but writing the report/questions and editing was probably my favourite part because it was fun to do the editing and we could add whatever background we wanted. The writing was fun because it was easy and i enjoyed writing the story and picking out the most important points. My least favourite part was being on camera, although it wasn't that bad and i most likely would do it again, it was just my least favourite part because i'm not used to being on camera. I learnt how to write a report and developed my skills of green screening and editing. I learnt that you need to make sure you're asking the most important questions that will give you the best and most information and if you mess up on the recording part you keep the camera rolling and just start again and you can just cut it out in the editing process. If i were to do a News Day again i would maybe try and memorise the report or at least parts of it so i'm not always looking above the camera, but over all i really enjoyed it and if i had the opportunity i would do it again.

Comments

Popular Posts